Commercial Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*******Commercial Construction Project Manager******
A leading Commercial Construction Company in the Champaign, IL area is seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and lead their field team. This is a great opportunity with a leading contractor.
If you are a Project Manager who can reliably deliver projects on time, on budget and that surpass client expectations, let's talk.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Expert ability to manage project time-lines and budgets
- Good work ethic
- Demonstrable ability to lead construction projects in various phases concurrently
- Industry consistent work history
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Education, Healthcare, Government, and Hospitality projects
- Industry leading compensation
- Benefits package
- Positive work environment
Apply now for the next step in your Project Manager Career!
Please send your resume and project list description to Megan Cantone at email@example.com or call/text 605-610-1570 to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Commercial Construction Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.