Civil Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of the nation's premier Civil & Infrastructure companies is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. Projects include highway, airfield, railway, and waterway.
Requirements For Civil Project Manager
- Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- Heavy Highway experience
- Experience working on large heavy civil projects
- Good documentation skills
- Proactive in solving issues quickly
- Timely and Organized
- Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring
Responsibilities for Civil Project Manager
- Work well with all other team members
- Effectively communicate progress/problems with relevant team members
- Prepare Project Production Schedules
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships
- Work with Field Superintendent to coordinate all aspects of job
Benefits/Comp for Project Manager
- Industry leading compensation
- Full benefits package
- Positive work environment
For additional information on this Project Manager opportunity, please contact Tiara Chrastil directly at (605)705-4014. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . All resumes held in strict confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Infrastructure Project Manager Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.