Cisco Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A rising Telecommunications company is looking for their next Network Engineer with Cisco and infrastructure experience. This is a great company to work with that has growth opportunities. Their culture is second to none.
If you are an experienced Network Engineer, we would love to hear from you!
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the daily operations and maintenance of the LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and problem management, managing and prioritizing work requests, expediting work as necessary, and providing technical assistance when required
- Plans, designs, and engineer’s various device and system configurations utilizing prescribed methods
- Implements, operates, and supports various devices and systems utilizing prescribed methods
- Performs routine systems work requiring application of standard techniques and procedures
- Performing routine updates, major upgrades, and on-going maintenance and support of the network switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
Network Engineer Qualifications:
- 4- or 2-year degree: or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with DevOps is required
- Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA) helpful
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you'd like to learn more about opportunities within Telecommunications, please contact Kate Soller with gpac via firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-799-2228
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac