Automation Engineer - Plastics Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gpac is partnered with a fast-growing company searching for an Automation Engineer. This individual will spend about half of their time working directly on the floor in the plant, and the other half finding solutions to the identified improvements. The ideal candidate has had experience in Automation or Controls in a Manufacturing environment. The automation engineer will lead a team of automation techs to improve the existing processes, while identyifying new processes to benefit the facility.
Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelors in Relevant Engineering program: robotics, automation, mechanical, or manufacturing
- 2+ years of experience as Automation or Controls Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Proficency in troubleshooting & programming of PLCs
- Experience programming robots
- Strong electrical system troubleshooting skills
Automation Engineer Preffered Skills:
- Experience with plastics manufacturing - injection molding, blow molding, and/or cast films
- Experience integrating new robotics systems
- Experience with fast cycle times
- Motivated problem solving
- AutoCAD, Solidworks, and/or Siemens proficency
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities in Manufacturing, please email Darby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Automation Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.