- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gpac has partnered with top CPA firms across the United States and Canada that are looking for top talent to add to their team on a permanent-full-time basis!
We are seeking Audit Managers to assist in a variety of projects including but not limited to for-profit, not-for-profit, governmental, and ERISA audits, as well as reviews and compilations in the office or remotely!
The benefits package includes a competitive salary, which is based on experience (plus discretionary bonus) commensurate with experience, health insurance, vacation/sick pay, retirement plan, and realistic work/life balance.
- Salary: $85,000 - $170,000 BOE
- Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Bonus, Health, Vacation, Sick Pay, Retirement Plan, Work/Life Balance
Auditing: 3+ year (Preferred)
Audit Manager responsibilities will be to:
- Manage financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and special projects.
- Identify accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues based on the relevant professional and technical guidance.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client's operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Assist the staff through counsel, guidance, and coaching.
- Evaluate performance on client engagements and improve internal processes where necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, a positive attitude, and high ethical standards.
- Auditing: 3+ years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
To be considered for the position please reply with your resume. If you have any questions regarding Public Accounting please contact Shanai Neuman with Gpac at Shanai.Neuman@gogpac.com for quick reply text 605-277-9931
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Top Accounting Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.