- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we’re seeking is an Audit Manager
The Audit Manager will perform reviews over attestation engagements for clients in a wide variety of industries and of all sizes. Our attestation and assurance services strive to go beyond just a compliance function. We believe in strong client relationships and service as a business advisor throughout the year.
In this role, you must be comfortable working independently and collaborating on a team. The Audit Manager must be ready to be client facing at any time. This position involves critical thinking and attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines.
Internally, the Audit Manager will help to manage, train, and develop a department of approximately 20 employees. The Audit Manager will need to collaborate with fellow managers to ensure our department functions efficiently and effectively, while building and retaining staff.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients on a level beyond just answering technical questions.
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Complete technical reviews to ensure quality control standards are met, while ensuring on time delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with an appropriate balance between client needs and the firm’s risk.
- Support an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
- Share your ideas and opinions with your team.
- Assist with managing, developing, and coaching professional staff.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis and apply what you learn to your assigned tasks.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a master’s degree.
- You are a licensed CPA.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant audit experience.
You are friendly and a team player.
Thank you, please send resumes to email@example.com or call direclty at 605-705-4792
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Audit Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.