Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for your next career opportunity?? Well then, we should talk …
My name is Tanya.
I place professionals in the mechanical construction arena.
I have recently been made aware of a unique opportunity as an Assistant Project Manager, are you ready to take the next step in your career!?!? This role will not last long, so it is important that we speak as soon as possible!
Looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience.
A little bit about the company:
- Celebrating 100th Anniversary!
- Unique combination of local, family ownership, financial stability and breadth of experience and capabilities
- Philosophy is to build relationships by delivering innovative, workable solutions with ethical values
- Offer a full range of customized services and project delivery methods – including bid, design build, and design assist
Let me know if you are interested ....
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressTown of East Lyme, CT
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Project Manager Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.