Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Commercial Construction company looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our dedicated project management team! They would be responsible for defining the project’s objectives and overseeing quality control of the project. In this role, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to the schedule while keeping within budget.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
- A Bachelor's in Construction or related field is preferred, or equivalent experience is necessary
- 1-5 years of proven and successful experience in the construction industry
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
Please contact Brittany Ungerecht at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions in which you may be interested!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Assistant Project Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.