Assistant Project Manager (Commercial)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Project Manager- Commercial Construction
Our award-winning, upstanding Client is urgently seeking to hire an Assistant Project Manager. This position will assist in commercial ground-up, renovation and fit-out projects with potential to reach up to $40M. Unique opportunity to develop into your desired role as this organization always looks to promote from within!
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities
- Deliver project success through safety, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate relationships with team members, subcontractors, and owners
- Keep projects on schedule
- Knowledge of all project aspects from conception to completion
- Represent the company in a professional manner
Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant experience on Commercial construction projects
- Experience on larger-scale commercial construction projects (ideally ground-up and in excess of $10MM) is preferred
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Knowledge of sub-trades and an ability to manage others
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or other related fields is preferred
Assistant Project Manager Benefits
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Bonus structure (incentive based)
- Upward mobility rewarding merit over tenure
If working with an upstanding team that treats you like family, takes pride in their work and is committed to successful projects sounds appealing to you, then apply now!
*To be considered for this opportunity, please email David Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume and Project List (if available) attached. An initial phone call will be coordinated with qualified candidates. All inquiries are 100% confidential
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Commercial Construction Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.