Account Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Account Sales Manager to join our growing team, at a family run company that has been around for over 40 years and is still growing! The Account Sales Managermust be committed to providing the highest levels of service and quality products to our existing customers, while growing their territory and reaching new clients.
As the Account Sales Manager you will spend your workweek in the field, not at your desk as a member of a great sales team. You will meet with customers on-site and help grow their businesses with packaging and office products you’re proud to deliver. While listening to and understanding the clients wants and needs by offering new and existing products that can help them improve their day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales rep/manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then use Tuesday- Friday for in-person sales visits, talking to existing clients and new prospects.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site consultation.
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as well as incentives.
- Whole-business knowledge through interaction with our Sales team, Corporate leaders, Customer Service, and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to gain product knowledge and share best practices.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Minimum 3+ years of Outside Sales Rep/Sales Account Manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail-oriented and hardworking.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressLithia Springs, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac
Get fresh Inside Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.