We are seeking a Cooks to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Govs Burger and Tap
Why Work Here?
Great people,fun atmosphere,room to grow.
Chapel Hill, NC