- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into target accounts within key Federal agencies. This includes targeting new names as well as existing accounts and managing existing customers. Must be able to work in a highly competitive environment and deliver measurable and quantitative results. Deliver desired results in the highest quality manner with a strong attention to detail. Serve and maintain relationships with OEMs and key customers to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of addressable business within client through direct customer interaction, vendor relationship development, and key partner alignment
- Provide a comprehensive briefing on target account goals and high priority projects to management
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of Govplace’s core offerings, map those to account needs and establish a resource and action plan to generate pipeline
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Govplace and partner solutions.
- Demonstrate consistency in proactive customer engagement utilizing internal resources including pre-sales engineers, key partners and executive resources
- Work closely with inside support resources to ensure accurate and standardized data population in CRM
- Apply your business insight and marketing understanding to present and align Govplace and partner solutions with customers’ strategic business objectives.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively.
- Negotiate and close deals in a complex long-cycle deals.
- Nurture mutually beneficial long term relationships with clients and strategic partners.
- Apply forward creative thinking and problem solving.
What They Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 2-4 + years successful inside or outside sales/lead generation management of technical products or services
- Strong analytical, organizational, and financial management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, multi-task, and prioritize
- Strong time management skills
- PC/Microsoft Office Understanding of IT technology and service solutions and associated products and applications.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written business communication.
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management level prospects and Avaya field/sales and channel/partner/alliance executives
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Consistent and high income track record of above OTE achievement
BusinessView all jobs at Govplace, Inc