- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
One of our Key Clients is a privately held and growing multi-family developer and builder is seeking a Project Manager for the Central Phoenix, AZ market.
The ideal candidate will oversee pre-construction and construction for the pipeline of Multi-family product; class A podium/wrap product. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of recent experience and must own, develop and direct all activities vital to completing timely and profitable projects.
Drive, develop, and cultivate relationships with Architects, Engineers, Sub- Contractors, and Inspectors.
Manage project team in collaboration with superintendent.
Estimation review and budget management.
Procure all necessary permits and licenses.
Bidding, budgeting and buy out of subcontractor trades.
Negotiating and coordinating subcontractor agreements.
Resolves contractual issues that arise with subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
Oversee in person the construction site and work progress.
Scheduling work of all trades and suppliers.
Reporting for management, lenders and investors including budgets and timelines.
- Minimum of 8 years prior experience in multi-family construction management required.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with coursework in construction, engineering or related fields.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub list, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, closeouts, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership methodologies, while maintaining a professional environment.
- Demonstrated success overseeing garden style, podium or wrap wood frame residential construction projects, with a successful track record on multiple such projects over the last several years.
- Strong technical understanding of construction, architectural design, and engineering.
- Strong abilities with Excel and MS Project or other similar project management software.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license*
*Please include multifamily construction project list in resume*
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
Govig & Associates
Govig fuels the future of growing industries by connecting top executive talent to like-minded companies across the U.S. Our areas of expertise include biopharmaceuticals, healthcare, construction, building products, accounting & finance, and local markets. In 2021 we became an Evergreen Certified Organization. Evergreen businesses are purpose-driven organizations that are built to create a lasting impact within their industries. By upholding Evergreen values, we have created a positive business ecosystem for our employees, customers, and families to thrive.