Are you a Marketing Manager who loves to drive the marketing efforts to deliver results and support a team known as being the “best in the business”? If you’re looking to join a high-performance, entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic team, this could be the position for you!
Govig – Your #1 full-service recruiting firm and your access to the best opportunities available has been exclusively retained by a global real estate advisory firm to identify their Marketing Manager.
Who they are. Our client is an international real estate firm that solely represents tenants and provides real estate services across the globe.
· With more than 80 office globally and offices on the Best Places to Work list, their mission is to provide customized solutions as a service-oriented firm.
· As a values guided firm, their “do the right thing” attitude has distinguished them among the leaders of tenant representation as well as an employee focused business.
· This position offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, benefits, and great potential for growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY. The Marketing Manager will support the office with overall strategic and logistical marketing and implementation. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Develop and execute marketing programs to support business development at the local level to include proposals and sales presentations, collateral materials, email marketing and newsletters
· Manage regional office social media programs including blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
· Work with the PR consultant to develop and distribute press releases
· Assist with events, conference participation and awards submittals
· Perform project/firm internet research
· Create quarterly marketing reports
WHAT YOU NEED. To be a hero in this role, the Marketing Manager:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
· Possess a minimum of 5 years marketing experience
· Commercial real estate or related professional services experience required
· Must be self-motivated, extremely organized and detailed oriented
· Ability to manage time and priorities effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required
This position has a high sense of urgency! Ignite your career and apply today for a confidential conversation!
*Only local candidates apply!
Govig & Associates
Why Work Here?***This is an opportunity that is not for Govig internally, but for one of our key clients***
Private Equity - Growth and Advancement potential - Uncapped commission structure