Chief Financial Officer
Govig & Associates Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the heavy lifting of the accounting and finance functions daily. Leading the finance and accounting team, building the team, ability to evaluate financial data to help company growth while focusing on financial strategy, planning, and analysis. They will collaborate with the owner and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
· Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to Executive team
· Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
· Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
· Prepare financial statements and reports
· Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
· Handle month end
· Lead and Build the finance and accounting team
· Complete Job Costing
· Reports to the owner
· Strong finance-based analytical skills
· 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
· CPA or MBA preferred
· Construction Experience Required
· Drywall, concrete, stucco, steal, and framing experience
· Strong Job Costing Experience
· Strong Leadership skills and experience
Govig & Associates
Govig is an executive recruitment firm that specializes in identifying and placing executive level talent. With over 40 years of experience and success in recruitment, Govig combines high quality performance with small business values and culture. We work strategically in the following verticals across the nation: BioPharma, Building Products, Construction, Healthcare, and the Arizona Market.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and Insurance