Are you interested in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
Would you enjoy being part of an emerging industry?
If you’re someone who loves strategizing and implementing brand strategy and thrives in a startup environment with the opportunity to work with organizations overseas, this could be your next great career opportunity!
Govig – #1 full-service recruiting firm and your access to the best opportunities available, is looking for a BRAND MANAGER for a rapidly growing and leading-edge technology manufacturing organization.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY. Brand partnership managers are responsible for coordinating strategic efforts to develop and grow partners of the manufacturer and build upon the consumer brand. Ideal candidates will have a keen understanding of our target audience of consumers, researching/interpreting trends and developing marketing campaigns that position the brand and our partners for success, awareness and sales volume. Utilizing all reasonable sales and marketing tools, the Brand Partnership Manager is responsible for analyzing results against targets, taking a coordinated approach that integrates and aligns marketing and sales efforts across various outlets and sales channels. This position is key to the organization and operates in coordination with in house team members and brand representatives.
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with brand team overseas on day-to-day activities
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned partners, partner stakeholders and internal sponsors
· Thorough knowledge of marketing and branding trends and best practices
· Conduct consumer and market research
· Ability to concept and lead program initiatives
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees (U.S. and overseas teams), and customers internationally
· Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
· Design a research-based brand strategy
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
· Develop and manage channel incentive programs
· Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
· Lead overseas marketing team members through campaigns
· Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
· Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
WHAT YOU NEED.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant study
· 5+ years of brand marketing experience
· CPG experience is a MUST - Strong retail merchandising experience, including developing and managing planograms
· Channel Sales experience is a MUST
· Must be comfortable with up to 35% travel to include overseas
· Must be sensitive to other culture business practices
This opportunity has a high sense of urgency! Ignite your career and apply today for a confidential conversation!