GCR, Inc. is seeking Journeyman Electrician to support their project located in Orlando, FL.
This position requires the following:
- Holds current Journeyman license
- Be willing to do non electrical work to include General Maintenance Worker duties. This will be a combination of Electrician and GMW.
- Be willing to occasionally work after hours.
If you do not meet those requirements, you will not be considered.
Perform all functions of a Journeyman Licensed Electrician.
- Independently perform installation maintenance, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, calibration, test and operation of power systems.
- Maintain logs, charts, graphs and records as required
- Support electrical requirements of HVAC and other shops as required
- Perform all duties in compliance with Federal, State, Local instructions an laws
- Perform functional and/or operational tests of refurbished, repaired and modified equipment
- Power panels, electro/mechanical, electrical/electronic low voltage equipment including specialized electrical /electronic systems and control circuits, sub systems assemblies, PLC’s bridges hoist, doors, motors, shop machinery, cables, lighting, appliances, clocks, gauges, meters, test equipment, gas and diesel generators, portable electrical equipment and components.
- Ability to obtain and maintain base clearance access.
- HS diploma or equivalent with specialized training from a vocational, community college or accredited institution.
- Five years related experience.
- Experience with UPS systems
- Experience with generators.
- Experience with high voltage.
$18.23 /hour+H&W fringe rate of $4.13/hour available as cash fringe included in your paycheck, as a Health and Welfare contribution (health insurance), or as a 401K contribution.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Protected Veterans Invited to Apply.