Sales Development Manager
- Posted: 5 days ago
We are GovAssist.com
GovAssist LLC is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have offered superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
GovAssist Legal is a non-traditional legal services provider, authorized to the practice of Immigration Law by the UT Supreme Court’s Office of Legal Services Innovation. We collaborate with leisure travelers, business professionals, private organizations, international managers, investors, artists, and other experts for business and work-related travel visas, while we as well represent individuals in family-based immigration matters, permanent residency, and the United States citizenship.
We are seeking a process-driven Sales Development Manager. This role's primary purpose is to revolutionize the sales strategy and manage the sales pipeline and the representative team in delivering profits. This position is open to 100% remote anywhere in the world.
- 6+ years of proven professional experience within Sales, Legal Sales, Customer Success, Vendor Management, and /or Business Development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree holder.
- Demonstrated success in customer-facing roles, B2B and B2C, and strategic development with multi-phase execution and delivery.
- Proven record of developing relationships with internal and external partners driving resolutions collaboratively.
- Familiarity with analytical, planning and forecasting, performance management, and execution metrics tools including SalesForce, Transformer/TPM, Matrix, CAS, Power BI, QuickSight, Tableau, Zendesk, Jira, and other key data systems.
- End-to-end proficiency with sales systems, policy management, and operations.
- Faultless written and spoken English while other languages count as an advantage.
- Successful past or present experience in B2G collaborations is preferred.
- Possessor of entrepreneurial spirit and excellent business acumen.
- Self-driven strategic sales and business development enthusiast.
- Achievement-orientated trusted advisor and fierce business advocate.
- Technically oriented, yet with strong cultural awareness.
- Clear and concise professional, possessing a diplomacy and cooperative technique.
- Build, manage and grow new business paths by shaping lead generation strategies and seeking profitable partnerships.
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline volume converting measurable goals into positive growth.
- Deliver agreed level of revenue and profit, and use metrics to uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Develop and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly plans and own roadmap timelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams in coordinating sales planning and new product launches.
- Monitor results while investigating both positive and negative feedback trends.
- Follow market trends and customer feedback, and contribute to the strategic development of features and programs that accelerate GovAssist's growth.
- Identify fields of unnecessary processes or inefficiencies and optimize while ensuring alignment on organizational priorities.
- Scale improvements and implement creative techniques to generate viable leads and win in the industry.
- Steward requests and communications from the sales dept. into the appropriate teams, considering customer inquiries, product development, and legal approvals.
- Assist in all sales and business development-related activities.
- Elevate our mission and foster an environment that reflects the GovAsisst's values.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives.
- Coach, mentor and develop the sales dedicated team and other partners.
- Partner with Legal, Marketing, and Operational teams to define strategies and align efforts.
Deliberate action: prior attempting to identify your professional and personal self with our mission, have a forward look by checking part of the brought-to-life by us projects: evisa.us.com, travelassist.us.com, visaexpress.us.com, govassist.com, govassistlegal.com.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?