System Engineering Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GovSG provides system engineering support to assist the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) strategic planning for the Missile Defense System. In this role you will get to be the System Assurance Engineer subject matter expert to provide direct support to senior NH-IV who in-turn supports the Deputy for Engineering for the Missile Defense Agency!
- Technical support for engineering project execution covering space environments, natural space, thermal, shock, and random vibration; hostile environments from nuclear detonations.
- Technical support for project execution covering system quality, safety, and mission assurance.
- Assist architecture design team to draw ideas and concepts from the top experts in missile defense, best innovators, best technologists, best strategic thinkers, and best business case thinkers from across the nation from government, industry, entrepreneurial startups, and academia.
- Provide architecture design solutions that mitigate existing capability gaps.
- Active Secret Clearance and ability to maintain one.
- Bachelors of Science in STEM related field and a minimum of 7+ years experience.
- Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical engineer familiar with industry best practices in systems engineering (design and test), quality, safety and reliability.
- Experience in the design/manufacturing of products for the DoD and, or the defense industrial base.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Microsoft Office to support Agency processes and internal control products.
- Ability to track action items and prepare technical documentation for submittal at a headquarter level.
- Experience in military standards that support the design, quality, safety, and reliability of defense products.
- Experience in the design, manufacturing and test of products used in the Natural Space Environment and, or Hostile Environments.
- Experience in formal hardware and software investigations and in modeling and simulation.
Minimum Requirements: $109,132 - $114,876 Depending on experience and qualifications.
Why You’ll Want to Work at GovSG:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO and company matched 401k
- Development opportunities through comprehensive training suite
- Ability to make an impact supporting the warfighter
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
GovSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
GovSG participates in E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR
Gov Solutions Group
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Missile Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.