Warehouse Associate - School Food Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Expeditor for Gourmet Gorilla, School Food Service
The Warehouse Associate will execute the accurate fulfillment and on-time delivery of each days meals and will report to the Expediting Supervisor. The Expeditor works with the retherm team and coordinates the packing out of hot and cold meals. The expeditor will ensure all containers are fulfilled according to quantity, quality, size, temperature and location.
The Warehouse Associate must have exceptional attention to detail, have the ability to work in a high pace, constantly changing environment while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of school meal deliveries.
Applicant must have a clean driving record, reliable, presentable, can do attitude as well as attention to detail and timeliness. Please inquire with resume and cover letter. Background checks are conducted.
- Fulfills all orders according to food containers and staging schedule as communicated by the Production Manager.
- Assist in loading the delivery trucks per the packing slips and route schedules.
- Assist with deliveries and covering routes, as needed
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to organize meals and milk based on instructions, and order.
- Hours: AM & PM Shifts Available
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Location: 1200 W Cermak
- Start: Immediately
- Pay: DOE - Hourly
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers' license
- Clean driving record & background check
- Applicant must be reliable, punctual, presentable
- Knowledge of Chicagoland streets and geography a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs and occasionally climb stairs
- Computer skills, a plus.
Gourmet Gorilla Inc.,
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Gourmet Gorilla Inc.,