- Assist with tasks, timelines and deadlines for several projects across various departments: Corporate, Hospitality, Properties and Development
- Assistance with asset management and external marketing creative and decks.
- Communicate with the leasing team to coordinate broker blasts through Mailchimp.
- Customer Support for the Gotham Properties App: Liaise with on-site community managers and the concierge team to help residents get set up and access the app.
- Gather research for existing properties and new developments
- Assistance with various event programming initiatives at Gotham Properties
- Assistance with copy audits across the various Gotham websites - Gotham Org, Gotham Properties and Gotham Hospitality.
- Source photos and copy for food hall social media accounts (Gotham West Market & Gotham Market at The Ashland).
- Establish outreach list for potential partnerships with local businesses/buildings near Gotham Properties and Gotham food halls
- Streamline company materials to ensure consistent and concise messaging-- Including but not limited to listings on multiple platforms and organizing lead data in excel
- Gather, review and submit monthly lead data
- Assist with research efforts at competitor properties (may include virtual site visits)
- Prepare, format and print presentations, documents and internal binders
- Assist with the planning of virtual broker events
- Ad hoc projects and research as directed
- Submit and organize images for virtual staging
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- including Excel and Powerpoint
- Design skills – Adobe Photoshop, Canva or Illustrator – a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and alongside a team
Gotham, a privately-held business known for thorough attention to detail and a talented, seasoned staff, shows its ingenuity by creating innovative real estate concepts, unique value-maximizing investor opportunities using public-private financing structures, and resident environments and experiences that set the standard for the industry. Gotham’s rich legacy includes the transformation of Hell’s Kitchen through the development of Gotham West, the first 50/30/20 affordable housing development in New York City, including Gotham West Market, the trendsetting food hall that garnered two stars from The New York Times; leadership in dormant markets, such as the development of New Gotham, the first luxury residential building constructed out of the slowdown in the 90’s; and the development of Harlem USA, a major commercial project for a historically underserved neighborhood. Gotham is dedicated to enriching the lives of residents, from first-of-a-kind resident event offerings in the early 2000’s to its latest evolution, the launch of a city-wide cultural pass offering special benefits, access and discounts to institutions, retailers and restaurants exclusively for Gotham residents.
Gotham is an equal opportunity employer. Gotham does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.