Licensed Mental Health Therapist - (100% Remote!)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring Licensed Mental Health Therapists to join our 100% remote team! In this role, you will handle your own caseload and provide guidance and counseling to those with Mental Health issues through the healing process.
100% Remote! - Control your own schedule!!
- Meet with clients remotely on our platform
- Offer solutions-based therapy
- Promoting constructive self-reflection, helpful coping techniques & nurturing relationships
- Staying warm, engaged, and receptive as you work to obtain healing
- VERY Minimal paperwork!
Our patient caseload:
- Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Grief, Agoraphobia, etc
- We do not see any children or youths, only Adults who are stable & have low acuity
- Vermont State License; LCMHC, LMFT, or LICSW
- Master's Degree or Doctorate in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology
- Substantial Signing-Bonus!
- Very competitive compensation structure!
- Part-time: Earn up to $65k *Dependant upon client caseload
- Full-time $60k-$100k *Dependant upon client caseload
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance stipend!
- Work 100% remote!
- Flexible Scheduling! Set your own work hours - as many or as few as you want!
- Minimal paperwork and extra time for more clients or family time!
- We care about your mental health and well-being - mental health and wellness support are provided!
Gotham EnterprisesWhy Work Here?
Minimal paperwork, flexible schedule, competitive benefits, and clients provided for you!
Gotham Enterprises Ltd. was founded with the mission to make an impact in the Mental Health Industry. We live in uncertain times, and uncertainty gives way to increased mental health conditions across larger groups of people. To help improve upon this, we at Gotham Enterprises Ltd. work to partner mental health professionals with employers who can provide them with a fulfilling role that allows them to help others.
AddressMiddlebury (village), VT