*** Must relocate to Las Vegas, Nevada***
Full-Time permanent Bilingual Staff Physician Assistant wanted for an Interventional Pain Management and Internal Medicine outpatient office located in Downtown Las Vegas, NV located near UMC.
M-F 9-5 p.m.
Salary: $110,000-$120,000 per year + bonus depending on experience with full benefits
Email us your CV to apply
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
We are willing to train. New grads are welcomed to apply. We don't require experience.
Join our staff of 6 providers.
- Administer injections, immunizations and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Manage chronic medical diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol
- Initial evaluations and follow ups
- Perform pain management assessments
- Perform annual physical examinations
- Treat common colds and the flu
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Physician Assistant
- Nevada State PA License or be willing to apply for one
- Must speak Spanish Fluently
We are willing to train new grads and PAs from other specialties.
We are hiring now. Email us your resume