GEM is a Westchester County-based, competitive, rapidly expanding marketing firm. We currently opened new markets in the White Plains. We have laid out an aggressive expansion plan to expand into new markets this year and need career-minded, team-oriented people to add to the team. We are looking for a sharp, motivated individual to work in our Entry Level Business Development role as an Account Manager.
What we do:
GEM personalizes the communication between our national clients and their target consumers in the Westchester County area. We make face to face sales and marketing presentations to local consumers in an INSIDE SALES environment and offer an old-fashioned human touch that in quality customers the likes of which telemarketing and TV ads can't touch.
Who we’re looking for in the Entry Level Business Development role: We want to interview enthusiastic, entry level professionals with excellent people skills. In addition, we are looking for excellent work ethic, a positive business attitude and self-confidence. This is a challenging position. We are not interested in 9-5ers or people who just need a job to pay the bills.
GEM is looking for individuals with the following characteristics for the Entry Level Business Development Role:
• A powerful work ethic
• An optimistic attitude
• A strong can-do mentality
• A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings
• Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our clients
• Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan
• Delivery of results against set objectives
Pay based on a combination of base pay, commission, and bonuses, and ALL advancement is based upon performance. We promote solely from within. We want ambitious, competitive leaders to aid us in our aggressive expansion efforts.
• Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.
• A fun office culture
• Performance based pay structure
• 100% hands-on training
• Paid Travel Opportunities
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office. This is an entry level sales position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience