The Gotcha E-Bike Maintenance Technician is responsible for servicing our electric bike share program. The Gotcha E-Bike Maintenance Technician diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs e-assist bikes, including hardware and technical components. He/She will work closely with Gotcha's operations team as well as other local fleet members. Being detail-oriented, organized, and efficient is a must. This is a contracted position through a third-party employer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide lead technical maintenance and diagnose issues from the local Gotcha warehouse
- Follow processes and protocols for the maintenance of an e-bike fleet
- Ensure proper safety checks on all bikes entering and exiting the warehouse
- Track and compile reports of bike repairs and/or issues in the field
- Go the extra mile for seamless team interactions
- Be an ambassador for the Gotcha brand
- Complete other tasks as assigned
Required Skills / Ability:
- Experience working with electric bikes and/or motorized vehicles.
- Basic computer and smartphone skills.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment with significant accountability.
- Ability to communicate frequently and solicit feedback from management to improve performance.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to improve performance and productivity
- A willingness to have fun and engage the community in the micro mobility lifestyle
Education and Experience:
- High School or Equivalent
- Requires bending, stooping, and lifting up to 70 pounds
- Must have a valid license and the ability to drive a cargo van
Why join us?
Channeling the belief that mobility is freedom, Gotcha develops innovative shared mobility products and technologies that get people out of single-occupancy car.
Gotcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate our diverse and inclusive team and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Gotcha Media Staffing LLC