Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Goshen Health Goshen, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Nutrition Therapy
- Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period
- Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
- About Goshen Health Nutrition Therapy: The Nutrition Therapy department provides inpatient, outpatient, and home care MNT, as well as providing presentations in the community as requested. We are looking for a dynamic RDN who enjoys working with people on taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle!
Goshen Hospital is looking for a dynamic Dietitian who enjoys helping people take their next step toward a healthier lifestyle. Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient nutrition consults; coordinating nutrition care with other providers; presenting to community groups such as cardiac classes, weight management classes, cooking demos. Goshen Hospital Registered Dietitians (RDN’s) have diet order writing privileges once the credentialing and privileging process has been completed after hire. Works in a team environment.
The Registered Dietitian provides nutrition care to the patient by providing a nutrition assessment, diet education and recommendations for changes in the patient’s nutritional care, e.g., tube feedings, total parenteral nutrition, oral nutritional supplements, diet changes. Coordinates nutritional care with the healthcare provider by evaluating the plan of care, reassessment and follow-up care when the patient’s status has changed. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with the medical staff, nursing staff, and other health care team members.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree at a US regionally accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Completed continuing professional education requirements to maintain registration.
- Experience in an acute care dietetics position.
- Maintains certification with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency & Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education, competitive pay
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Professional Development: Ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture empowers Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice
We support the physical and financial health of our Colleagues and their families through our commitment to market-based pay and a benefits package that allows all to grow in their personal missions. Our financial stability has helped us remain layoff free for more than 20 years.
- New Colleague Sign-on Bonus available to select positions
- $3,000/yr Tuition Loan Repayment available to select positions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Full benefits package including fitness and childcare reimbursement
- Profit-sharing to 401k
Goshen HealthWhy Work Here?
Joins us! Be a part of a team that is dedicated to compassion, accountability, respect and excellence in everything we do.
At Goshen Health we are Colleagues, not employees. This means that you are part of a culture that encourages innovative thinking where your ideas and insight are valued. We support the physical and financial health of our Colleagues and their families through our commitment to market-based pay and a benefits package that allows all to grow in their personal missions. Our financial stability has helped us remain layoff free for more than 20 years. - New Colleague Sign-on Bonus available to select positions - $3,000/yr Tuition Loan Repayment available to select positions - Tuition Reimbursement - No layoffs in 20+ years - Full benefits package including fitness and childcare reimbursement - Profit-sharing to 401k
200 High Park AveGoshen, IN