Retail Personal Stylist - Sales Beaver Creek, Colorado
Gorsuch Avon, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
• Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
• Demonstrate strong product knowledge, working to delight our clients through the details and stories of our products.
• Consistently achieve or exceed monthly store sales goals.
• Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for new and existing customers into customer relations management system.
• Maintain an organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
• Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
• Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gorsuch visual standards;
• Display energy and enthusiasm when working with customers and fellow associates
• Keep store clean and organized throughout the day and maintain a neat and organized stock room;
• Bag or package purchases and wrap gifts.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Answer telephone in a professional and helpful manner.
• Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized.
• Receive new merchandise and transfer out new merchandise
• Operate cash register and take payments with US currency or credit card
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips and vouchers, balancing cash drawers.
• Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
• Adheres to Gorsuch safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
• Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
• Previous luxury fashion or retail sales experience preferred.
• POS software experience helpful.
• Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Engaging communication and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential.
• Candidate should be team-focused.
• Willingness to learn and maintain a working knowledge of our products and brands.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Physical Requirements include:
• Regularly visually assess the color, size and dimensions of items.
• Regularly lifting, caring, pushing, pulling 10 pounds
• Regularly reading, hearing, speaking in English without interpretation.
• Regularly use computer system, including keyboarding and handling equipment
• Regularly standing, walking through-out store and worksite
• Occasionally lifting, caring, pushing, pulling 25 pounds
• Occasional bending, stooping, climbing stairs and ladder.
• Regularly using within safety standards basic household cleaning chemicals and equipment, such as vacuum.
Pay starts at $18.00/hour and is adjusted based upon experience, increase of pay are considered based upon to sales. This is not a commission based sales position. Other Benefits include Ski or Transportation dollars earned if work full time through the entire winter season at $783/season. Discounts on store merchandise. Accrued paid sick leave is available based upon 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.
Start date varies, dependent upon business volume. Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays. Possibilities in all locations, depending on knowledge, experience, skills.
RetailView all jobs at Gorsuch