Customer Care Associate - Part Time
Gorsuch Avon, CO
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $19 Hourly
Job Duties Include:
- Answer phones in a welcoming client focused environment, which includes properly greeting and acknowledging every customer call.
- Communicate with customer via emails, live chats, phone calls, and letters.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge, merchandise, promotions, and policies regarding payment and exchanges.
- Capture meaningful customer data into Customer Relations Management system to build relationships and personalize future client development.
- Adhere to all the health and safety procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in luxury retail, customer service, or other related fields.
- Engaging communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with general navigation of computers.
- Enjoy working in a team setting and helping other departments when needed.
- Staff Discounts
- Free Parking
- Paid Sick Leave and E.A.P (employee assistance program)
- Flexible schedule: hours of operations are 7am - 7pm. Day shifts, weekends, and holidays are available.
Pay commensurate with experience. Possibility for growth and career positions.
BusinessView all jobs at Gorsuch