Insurance Brokerage Marketing Representative … Garden City, NY … Salary $60-75,000
Our client, a large Garden City Brokerage known for its pleasant professional work environment and quick advancement is looking for a marketing representative that can create commercial quality proposals and rate, quote and write them on numerous carrier websites.
The position involves negotiating with underwriters and placing new and renewal business The right candidate is professionaland works well with underwriters and is internet savvy.
- Active NY P&C license
- Minimum 2 years marketing or servicing mid market business.
- Experience working with multiple carrier rating systems and navigating carrier websites
- Able to negotiate with underwriters
- Good organizational skills
- Capacity to multi-task and be flexible to changing client needs
- Self-motivated with a high degree of professionalism
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC is a plus navigating carrier websites is a must·
Why Work Here?Gorman Insurance Personnel Consultants, Inc. was incorporated in 1982. In 1994, GIPC decided to devote its recruiting efforts to Long Island brokers. Today we have 34 exclusive broker clients, placement agreements with 125 brokers and contacts with an additional 200 brokers and agents. Working closely with our sister company, Terry Sanders-Ariel Personnel Consultants, Inc. we place roughly 100 insurance brokerage professionals annually.