Partner Incentives & Investment Analyst
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
As the Partner Incentives & Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for performing research on various partner incentives programs, collecting, and analyzing data, maintaining databases, and creating presentations of the analyzed data for the Partner Incentives Team. You will also be responsible for finding opportunities and trends in the statistical data, identifying upcoming trends, and measure the effectiveness of current partner incentives programs using statistical information. In addition to this, you will be responsible for making recommendations on the current programs, building marketing collateral and content to help communicate all partner incentives programs to respective departments, broader regions, and partner ecosystem.
· Manage team meetings, agenda, and action items
· Use various methods for data collection through surveys, questionnaires, opinion polls, etc. based on the desired target audience
· Perform analysis on the data collected using modern and traditional methods
· Conduct research on partner habits related to target market and its correlation with various economic events
· Recommend improvements for the current programs based on primary market research findings
· Use PowerPoint, Excel, Word to create content such as graphs, presentations, and reports based on the data derived from various segments
· Build print marketing collateral, documentation, and digital content for distribution
· Keep updated with ongoing program trends, previous trends, and its impact on the company
· Identify upcoming trends and communicate these trends to the team to respond to these trends in an appropriate way
· Measure the effectiveness of current programs
· Engage Incentives Programs Managers, GEO Partner Business Managers, and Marketing Managers in 2-way collaboration and communication on key Program evolution, status, and action plan to address identified gaps
· Compile partner preferences and feedback followed by recommending improvements in the current methods to the respective teams
· Provide analytical support for partner reporting
· Provide consolidation and co-ordination for Program Management of key requirements – Weekly Insights and Program Updates, Weekly GEO Engagement, track status, Quarterly Program Changes/Desired Outcomes, QBR, Project Management
· Coordinate the teams’ program inputs using collaboration tools such as MS Teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related fields
· Possess broad knowledge of the IT industry in terms of marketing/sales (not technical expertise)
· Strong understanding of marketing research, statistical analysis or in related fields
· Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to analyze and summarize reports for management
· Proficiency in data analysis and passion for numbers, data, and programs
· Ability to coordinate complex tasks and projects into a simplicity of the outcomes with clear, precise metrics
· Working knowledge of data warehousing and mining, CRM software, and statistical packages and databases
· 0-2 years of experience in Marketing, Business, Communication, Accounting or Finance
· B2B experience in the technology industry
· Prior exposure to Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Tableau with advanced Excel and PowerPoint capabilities related to data manipulation
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Superb verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to be persistent with communication
· Strong analytical thinking and presentation skills
· Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
· Flexibility with timing
· Detail-oriented with a tendency to plan and be self-disciplined
· Willingness to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
· Talented at extracting and selecting data that matters, turn into business insights and drive action plans
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization and in other geographic locations
· Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse and collaborative workplace
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
· Microsoft Office Suite with advanced capabilities pertaining to Excel and PowerPoint
· Microsoft Teams
· Tableau or any other data visualization tool, a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers/laptops, printers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. This would require the ability to sit at a desk, lift lightweight office equipment such as a phone or files, open filing cabinets, reach outward, holding a phone, using fingers to use office equipment such as a keyboard, phone, printer or copier, and reach above head, bend or stand as necessary. This role also incorporates setting up conference rooms for weekly meetings. Therefore, the candidate must be able to carry their computer to another room, plug it into the projector, and dial into the phone.
We are a global channel sales and marketing agency. We help tech companies maximize partner engagement and profitability.
The Gorilla Corporation
Gorilla Corporation has focused on serving the technology channel industry. We have a strong team where our clients benefit from the combined investment and services innovation that comes from being part of one of the leading channel sales and marketing agencies in the world.
Gorilla Technology Americas IncAllen, TX
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.