Who is Gorilla Bow?
Gorilla Bow brings strength, stamina, and joy to the lives of all our customers. We do this by providing a fitness platform that is safe to use, delivers total-body fitness, accessible to anyone and usable anywhere. Join our fast-growing fitness team and help people around the world achieve a happier healthier life!
We’re looking for that unique person, someone who is highly analytical, entrepreneurial, caring by nature, friendly, has a passion for fitness, a creative problem-solver, and works well independently and is able to handle multiple projects at a time. A background in Omni-Channel ecommerce, Google Analytics, Social, and graphic design is highly preferred. You will report directly to the Co-founder.
What This Role Entails
The primary focus of this role will be to closely manage our marketing partners and the current programs including:
- Paid ads (FB/IG/Google/Digital TV/etc.)
- Ambassador & Affiliate marketing
- Promotional calendar
- Organic social
- Content creation
- Website development
- A/B Testing
We currently have resources to manage these channels so this role will be more strategic in nature with ensuring collaboration and consistency of the Gorilla Bow Brand.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and oversee implementation for long and short-term marketing strategies including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR for all channels
- Support product development and go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate across all functional areas including customer service and operations
- Test, Test, Test, and Test
This role will require a deep dive into the analytics of all channels so we can analyze, report, and improve all programs.
Keys to Success:
- Become an expert on Gorilla Bow products
- Ability to launch support new product launches and help with design, strategy, and oversee implementation
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Shopify, Klaviyo, and Hootesuite is preferred
- Critical thinking - whether simple or complex, develop clear solutions to unique problems
- Be creative and self-sufficient helping Gorilla Bow continue to innovate in the fitness space
- Understand Mobile apps and subscription program strategies (not from a development perspective)
- Manage a flexible schedule and work-environment - be accountable
- Think quick on your feet to customize creative solutions to issues
- Provide continuous feedback to improve the Gorilla Bow Brand and Operations
- Background or passion in fitness is highly preferred but not required
- 10+ years in a marketing manager or director related role is preferred
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate positive approach toward co-workers, customers and potential customers
- Some graphic design experience preferred
- Passion for understanding problems and are solution oriented
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! Ready to jump in – no job too big or too small
- Proficient using technology and Office platforms such as Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Excel/Word, and above average typing speed/skill
- Business experience using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
Why Work Here?We do this by providing a fitness platform that is safe to use, delivers total-body fitness, accessible to anyone and usable anywhere. Join our fast-growing fitness team and help people around the world achieve a happier healthier life!
Gorilla Bow brings strength, stamina, and joy to the lives of all our customers!