We are currently seeking a Senior/Master Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have own tools and testing equipment.
Gordy Auto Repair & Tire
Why Work Here?Gordy Tire started doing business in 1928. We are now proudly doing Professional Automotive Repairs and not just Tires and Brakes. 95% of our activities is Mechanical, Electrical Repairs and we still do Tires. Our Top Brand of tires is the Japanese SUMITOMO TIRES, which has an EXCELLENT track record. Our Technical staff is hand-picked and we are proud to have them in Gordy's Family.
Well-established Automotive Company with an excellent Service Record. Paid vacation and above average pay. Lots of room to grow.