- Expired: December 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gordon Row Inn
Luxury boutique hotel group in need of a Caretaker/Site Manager at our Savannah property. Must be available for occasional evening and weekend shifts.
You will be working with a great company that has an array of benefits. Work alongside wonderful people committed to enhancing the lives of those around them through their professionalism, caring and a company focused on providing a culture of people first.
- Maintaining buildings and grounds to ensure that they are safe and attractive for visitors or residents
- Performing light maintenance tasks such as cleaning sidewalks and gutters, mowing lawns and shrubs, weeding flowerbeds, and pruning trees
- Coordinating repairs with contractors to ensure that work is done correctly and within specified time-frames
- Coordinating maintenance services such as landscaping care and pest control with outside service providers
- Repairing damages caused by natural disasters such as storms or fires, or by vandalism or theft
- Maintenance skills
- Safety and security awareness
- Customer service
- Time management
$18 - $20 hourly
About Gordon Row Inn
Our model is based on bringing our hard-won lessons to bear in every scenario, so together we can open a financially viable hotel that feels like a well-oiled machine on day one-and only gets better from there. With over 50 hotels and several restaurants, we're just getting started.
Gordon Row Inn
Get fresh Caretaker-Site Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.