- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gordon Row Inn
Luxury boutique hotel group in need of an Assistant Manager at our Savannah property. This is a ground-floor opportunity with a growing company. The position will include front office duties, oversight, and hands-on help with housekeeping, maintenance, and food & beverage. Must be available for some evening and weekend shifts.
You will be working with a great company that has an array of benefits. Work alongside wonderful people committed to enhancing the lives of those around them through their professionalism, caring and a company focused on providing a culture of people first.
- Address guest and employee concerns
- Performing administrative tasks such as answering phones, greeting guests, and maintaining records
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the hotel to ensure the smooth operation of all departments
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house areas on a regular basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by hotel management
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer service
- Training & Experience: Previous experience in Hotel, Restaurant, or Customer Service role is beneficial but not mandatory. On-the-job training will be provided as well as the opportunity to receive additional training in the form of seminars or conferences
$42,000 - $50,000 DOE
About Gordon Row Inn
Our model is based on bringing our hard-won lessons to bear in every scenario, so together we can open a financially viable hotel that feels like a well-oiled machine on day one-and only gets better from there. With over 50 hotels and several restaurants, we're just getting started.
Gordon Row Inn
Get fresh Luxury Hotel General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.