Mechanical Engineer Process Piping Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Immediate Opening for a Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer in Process Piping
Gordon Prill, Inc. is seeking a knowledgeable Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in process piping. This engineer will participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects such as clean rooms, R&D labs and testing facilities from inception through construction documents. Salary will be commensurate with background and project experience.
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in Mountain View, CA and has a long history of success. Our client base is primarily within the Silicon Valley and consists of emerging and established clients in the semiconductor, aerospace, manufacturing, biotech and university markets requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
· 5 years minimum mechanical engineering design experience specializing in process piping
· BS in Mechanical Engineering
· Licensed California Mechanical Engineer preferred
· Strong production skills using AutoCad
· Experience with Revit/BIM
· Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
· Knowledge of current California Building, Mechanical and Plumbing codes and Title 24 requirements is essential
· Must have mechanical engineering design experience for industrial facilities, labs, clean rooms, process piping systems and equipment including clean dry air, process vacuum, RO/DI Water systems, process gases and plumbing systems
· Must be able to work independently and provide all mechanical engineering, design and CADD work necessary as the project engineer for the project
· Strong communication skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
· Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
· U.S. Citizenship mandatory due to client requirements
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a great compensation and benefit package that includes:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance – 100% paid coverage for employees
- Health Savings and Flexible benefits plans
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
- Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year (accrued monthly at 6.67 hours). This increases to 15 days after seven years employment.
Gordon Prill is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Gordon Prill, Inc. please visit our website at http://www.gordonprill.com. For consideration, please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: JobsM@gordonprill.com
Gordon Prill, INC.Why Work Here?
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a 43-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech, science, technology, and university markets, requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
310 E. Caribbean DriveSunnyvale, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gordon Prill, INC.