Immediate Opening for an Entry Level Designer
Gordon Prill, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Designer possessing a BA in Architecture or design to participate on
a full-service design team working on complex industrial and technology building projects from inception through
construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including licensed architects,
mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers which will provide a unique opportunity to interact
with the various disciplines to design and construct projects including offices, research labs, clean rooms, testing
facilities and other industrial spaces for clients in aerospace, semiconductor, manufacturing, biotech and other
high-tech industries. We are looking for exceptional people who have just graduated or who have 1-3 years of
experience with building design who are motivated to learn more and develop their careers.
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm providing architecture, mechanical and electrical engineering and
construction services located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a 40-year history of successfully
delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech, science and
technology and university markets requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and
- Bachelor of Architecture or design in architecture and/or interiors
- Planning to pursue a California license in their field
- Familiarity with AutoCad
- Familiarity with BIM/Revit a plus
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project desired
- Ability to read blue prints
- Candidates must have good writing and verbal skills to work in a collaborative team environment
- Designers will be assisting with the programming and design of labs, clean rooms and other complex industrial projects
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts and Medical and Dependent Care Flexible benefits plans
- Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
- Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year which increases to 15 days after 7 years.
Gordon Prill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin. For more information about Gordon Prill, Inc. please visit our website at http://www.gordonprill.com. For consideration, email a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to: JobsAemail@example.com.
Also, please put THE NAME OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR in the subject line.