Immediate Opening for a Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer in HVAC/ Piping
Gordon Prill, Inc. is seeking a knowledgeable Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HVAC/ Piping. This engineer will to participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects such as clean rooms, R&D labs and testing facilities from inception through construction documents. Salary will be commensurate with background and project experience.
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in Mountain View, CA and has a 32 year history of success. Our client base is primarily within Silicon Valley and consists of emerging and established clients in the semiconductor, aerospace, manufacturing, biotech and university markets requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
• 5 years minimum mechanical engineering design experience specializing in process piping
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• Licensed California Mechanical Engineer preferred
• Strong production skills using AutoCad
• Experience with Revit/BIM
• Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
• Knowledge of current California Building, Mechanical and Plumbing codes and Title 24 requirements is essential
• Must have mechanical engineering design experience for industrial facilities, labs, clean rooms, duct distribution, air conditioning and air handling units, chillers, boilers pumps and piping systems for chilled water, heating hot water, steam and process cooling water.
• Must be able to work independently and provide all mechanical engineering, design and CADD work necessary as the project engineer for the project.
• Strong communications skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
• Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
• U.S. Citizenship mandatory due to client requirements
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a great compensation and benefit package that includes:
• A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
• Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance – 100% paid Dental coverage for employees
• Health Savings and Flexible benefits plans
• Life Insurance
• Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
• 401K plan
• Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
• Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year (accrued monthly at 6.67 hours). This increases to 15 days after seven years employment.
Gordon Prill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin. For more information about Gordon Prill, Inc. please visit our website at http://www.gordonprill.com. For consideration, please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: JobsM@gordonprill.com.
Gordon Prill, INC.
Why Work Here?Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a 30-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech, science, technology, and university markets, requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career