Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associate
- $37,441 Yearly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Offering an opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, enjoy exceptional benefits, and a supportive work-life balance, the Gordon Flesch Company is an employer of choice throughout WI, IL, IN, IA and OH. The Gordon Flesch Company strives to recognize and appreciate our associate’s commitment, creativity, and the results they deliver every day for our customers and the community. Salary for this position is based on level of experience.
In this role you will:
- Pick, un-box, preassemble, and prep equipment for set-up
- Assist with deliveries to customers
- Package, process, and ship customer supply shipments with a high level of accuracy
- Verify product received from vendors
- Safely put product into its assigned area in the warehouse
- Verify the equipment picked and unboxed for an order is accurate and complete, including all associated supply items
- Perform tasks within eAutomate as needed
- Verify configurations and serial numbers of equipment in the post setup staging area
- Communicate problems with Logistics team members
- Pick equipment from the warehouse and stage it for shipment to various Branch offices
- Safely operate the GFC courier van as needed
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse
- Handle recyclable material in accordance with company standards
- Assist other Warehouse or Parts Department positions as needed
You should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to be insured under company insurance requirement for driving company vehicle
- Ability to accurately read and process product codes, serial numbers, and other alpha-numeric product designations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other software as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift certification; certification administered by internal GFC certifier
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and push/lift 200+ pounds with assistance
Pay Minimum $18.00 HOURLY
Depending on Qualifications
The minimum annual rate for this position is $37,441 ($18.00/hour) ; but is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
The Gordon Flesch Company offers Medical, Dental, Personal Time, Vacation Time, Holiday Time, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) and 401(k) match, a Wellness Program and many more!
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Gordon Flesch CompanyMadison, WI
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.