Restaurant Culinary Manager
- $60,000 to $68,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Salary Range $60K - $68K
What began over twenty years ago as a dream of bringing together fresh, handcrafted beer and made-from-scratch, world class cuisine is today a reality at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants.
The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and good times is now being served up fresh daily by our talented team members!
RESTAURANT EXECUTIVE CHEF / KITCHEN LEADER
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure food items are prepared according to our standards of quality, consistency and timelines, and Guest specifications.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, and coach kitchen Team Members as appropriate.
- Daily food audits through checking flavor, appearance, consistency, and temperature.
- Schedule kitchen Team Members in conjunction with business forecasts and predetermined budget on a weekly basis, establish and delegate work duties in each kitchen area daily.
- Control food cost by establishing purchasing specifications, weekly inventory through CTuit, Inventory Control Systems, product storage requirements, standardization recipes and waste control procedures.
- Work closely and communicate regularly with BOH & FOH Team Members to complete time sensitive tasks.
- Partner with corporate Culinary and Marketing department to successfully roll out menu changes and marketing initiatives.
- Continuously coach and develop Sous Chef through weekly one-on-ones with General Manager and assist with writing/administering performance reviews on a bi-annual basis.
- Attend and participate in weekly manager meetings and communicate Team Member issues/complaints to management team in manager meetings and/or by utilizing the digital manager log.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Management, General Manager or Operations Leadership.
Education & Experience:
- 5-8+ years of restaurant culinary experience
- At least 3+ years of Sous Chef experience or one year of Chef Experience in another concept.
- Culinary degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A valid driver's license is a requirement for this position.
- Food service management certification or equivalent preferred
- Successful completion of alcohol and food certification (ServSafe) and/or other required classes by state within 60 days of employment.
- Successful completion of the Manager in Training program often at store or nearby location.
We can offer you:
- Unlimited Career Opportunities and Growth
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plus other voluntary benefits
- Bonus Opportunities dependent on restaurant financial results
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program & More!
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer
In this EC role, you will manage restaurant back of house / kitchen teams along with working as a member of the restaurant management team. EKM, Kitchen Manager, Chef de Cuisine experience is preferred in this Heart of House role. Gordon Biersch Brewing Company (GB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurnat company. At GordonBiersch you can grow your career with us.
Gordon BierschBroomfield, CO
FoodView All Gordon Biersch Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.