Operations Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gordian (www.gordian.com) is the leader in facility and construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the building lifecycle. A pioneer of Job Order Contracting, Gordian’s solutions also include proprietary RSMeans data and Facility Intelligence Solutions. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian’s solutions help clients maximize efficiency, optimize cost savings and increase building quality.
Provide support to the National, Federal, and regional teams as a construction contract administrator.
- Enter and maintain ezIQC, Federal and JOC contracts between Owner and Contractor
- Ability to read and understand JOC Contract Documents.
- Create renewal documents and apply necessary pricing adjustments to contracts according to the Contract Documents.
- Establish and maintain client information in Gordian's proprietary platforms (Cloud or eGordian).
- Establish and maintain contractors information in Gordian's proprietary platforms (Gordian Cloud or eGordian, or USPS Gordian).
- Publishing and validating of Construction Task Catalogs for new contract opportunities, re-bids, contract renewals, and contract addendums for all Gordian Verticals and their respective clients.
- Coordinate information and schedules with Development and Implementation Team to ensure contract implementation success.
- Coordinate information and schedules with Engineering Team to ensure contract implementation and renewals are executed appropriately.
- Establish and maintain contract database for all Gordian JOC Contracts ensuring both new contracts and existing contracts are created and updated according to contract terms and conditions.
- Respond to daily to contractual inquiries and requests from internal and external sources.
- Establish and maintain MCID Numbers for clients and owners.
- Associates Degree preferred
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including, PowerPoint, Word, and specifically Excel
Proven Customer Service skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
Detail oriented and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
Proven success working in a team environment and creating a positive atmosphere
Previous experience with Construction invoicing is a plus
Highly organized and flexible with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Must be self-directed, able to complete assignments with limited supervision and independently, and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
Ability to travel to occasionally to our corporate office in Greenville, SC
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Gordian is the world’s leading provider of facility and construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the building lifecycle. A pioneer of Job Order Contracting (JOC), Gordian’s offerings also include our proprietary RSMeans data and Sightlines Facility Intelligence solutions. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian’s solutions help clients maximize efficiency, optimize cost savings and increase building quality. Gordian is a part of the international business group Fortive, with 26,000 people employed worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled