Dallas Law Clerk
GoransonBain Ausley, PLLC Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GoransonBain Ausley is one of Texas's largest family law firms with 34 lawyers and offices in Dallas, Plano, and Austin. The firm has been named a Top Workplace by the Dallas Morning News and a Best Places to Work by the Dallas Business Journal and Austin Business Journal.
The Law Clerk will work closely with our Dallas paralegals and attorneys to support the firm's clients in a manner that is consistent with our core values and vison. The right candidate must be organized, assertive and have a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research relevant case law and statutory precedent.
- Analyze legal documents and briefs, ensuring accurate statement and depiction of facts, case law, and precedent provided. Report inconsistencies and suggest revisions to the attorney.
- Maintain and prepare exhibits and other types of tangible evidence as needed for court appearances.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for mediations, depositions, hearings, trials, and conferences.
- Assist attorneys in analyzing and resolving recurring problems that arise in family law cases.
- Assist clients to comply with discovery requests and compile requested documents.
- Undergraduate degree
- Pursuing Law Degree
- Some understanding of law, court procedures and court systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, with superior attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize new software, technology and techniques as needed to meet the changing demands of the legal marketplace
- Creativity, flexibility, and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
GoransonBain Ausley, PLLC
LegalView all jobs at GoransonBain Ausley, PLLC