We are seeking Team Truck Drivers (Driver and Co-driver) to join our team (compensation includes BOTH)! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). we are a company that pulls Landstar trailers and 80% of our loads gonna be drop and hook. We haul Walmart and Home Depot freights and we need Hazmat Endorsements. We do not haul hazardous materials, our loads are Cocacola, detergent and etc. My wife and I were team truck drivers as well, we completely understand drivers. You will be on the road for the first 3 weeks and then we can find the best route and home time for you.
We work together to scale up.
- Being friendly.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after a trip
- 23+ years old.
- Class A CDL.
- Hazmat endorsement. (If you don't have Hazmat Endorsements don't worry, we will pay for your exam)
- One year verifiable OTR experience in the past three years (6 months verifiable OTR experience for Expedited or Hotshot) or three years of OTR experience in the past 10 years, as long as 6 months were in the past 4 years.
- Verifiable driving history
- No DOT-recordable/preventable accident in the past 12 months
- No serious violations in the past 36 months, including reckless driving or careless endangerment
- No DUI in the past 60 months
- Overall safe driving record
- Felony and misdemeanor charges reviewed case-by-case
- No positive drug or alcohol tests
You can fill out the complete application by clicking the link below:
Why Work Here?This is a family-owned company. We are looking for a team that cares about their time and their dreams. The Team who are highly motivated to make money. Prefer to be at work for weeks to make their family's life easier and happier. We need to hear your goals. We do care about your goals; we can plan for you to reach your top aims of profit in this industry. We know a lot about these businesses we do know a lot about Truck driver's concerns because my wife and I were OTR team Drivers. We can work together to make your dreams come to reality. Just let’s give a chance to each other to pass the barriers by underestimating each other, hardworking, and of course patient. IF you desire to grow up in your business, Please Join our team...
Awesome team, great pay, and lots of room for growth!
Kansas City, MO