Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will manage relationships with clients and are responsible for achieving goals. To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive and able to juggle between multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be an advisor and a consultant to your clients, and at the same time, you will be a client advocate within Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world?s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird?s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Coach and develop junior members of the Account Management team.
* Manage operations within the Sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute complex initiatives and ensure accountability to team goals.
* Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations for clients.
* Serve as a liaison for clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
* Experience working with paid search, digital media and other online channels.
* Experience working within the automotive industry.
* Experience with common business applications (i.e., spreadsheet management, database applications and presentation applications).
* Experience in advertising sales and media account management.
* Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
* Demonstrated business sense, problem-solving, project management and analytical skills.
* * *
At Google, we don?t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
**To all recruitment agencies:** Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.