7739 STATE RT 37 E
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader with over 180 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. We offer a safe work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug and dental plans, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
As a Goodyear Truck Care Level 2 Technician, you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing all mechanical work on commercial highway trucks and trailers including:
- DOT Inspection
- Electrical Wiring & Lights
- Brakes & Air System
- Driveline & Suspension
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Fuel System
- Must be willing and able to perform on-call service as needed
- Stocking tires and other areas as needed.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two years of previous commercial truck service
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Why Work Here?Goodyear is proud to offer equal employment opportunities where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the application or recruitment process, please let us know. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place!