We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, problem solving ability with full automotive troubleshooting and testing, including
- Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, power-train management systems, road tests for diagnosis, and service recommendations
- Road test vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- Display a commitment to learn new technologies within the rapid changing automotive industry
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior and mid-level automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
Minimum 3 years of automotive diagnosis, problem-solving and repairs experience.
Valid driver's license
Must be at least 18 years of age
No relocation is being offered for this position
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future