Goodwin William in Charlottesville is hiring general laborers in Charlottesville and surrounding areas. The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines; such as levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws and pressure washers. Laborers may be required to set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors. At road construction sites, general laborers may be required to assist with the maintenance of traffic including flagging and roadway closer setup.
- Salary range: $13.00 - $18.00 per hr. (DOE)
- General laborers must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance
- General laborers must also be able to concentrate on their tasks
- General laborers must ability to understand and communicate information
- General Construction laborers must be able to work in a team environment
- One-year experience in a particular field preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
For more information about job openings, visit us at https://goodwinwilliam.com. We would love to meet and work with you!
Goodwin William Staffing
Why Work Here?Goodwin William Staffing is Central Virginia’s Premier Staffing Firm and best place to find your next job! Our objective is to learn everything we can about your experience, talents, and career goals, so that we can match you with the finest companies. Whether you are an active or passive job seeker, our recruiters provide you with the most current job openings in the region. For more information about job openings, visit us at https://goodwinwilliam.com. We would love to meet and work with you!
Dynamic team spirit; opportunity for growth; people of integrity and purpose; cares about people