Goodwin William Staffing is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for a small, women’s owned business in Culpeper County, VA. This person in this role is responsible for answering calls, responding to customer inquiries via phone and email, data entry, invoicing, filing, and other miscellaneous office tasks. Shift hours are Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Experience working in a call center, as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or in a customer service-related field is highly preferred. Professional communication skills, maturity, and a focus on customer service is essential for success in this position. An interest in holistic health products and a profound respect for nature is required for success in this role. Qualified applicants should submit a resume for immediate consideration!
- Salary range: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour (D.O.E.)
- 2 years experience working as a receptionist, in a call center, or in customer service
- Experienced in answering a high volume of phone calls while utilizing a multi-line telephone system
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- A patient and personalized approach
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- The ability to take constructive feedback and initiative with assigned tasks
- Must be able to maintain a neat, clean, and organized workspace
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be reliable, adaptable, and eager to learn the business
- An interest in holistic health products and a profound respect for nature is essential
- All candidates must be willing to consent to a pre-employment background check and drug test
For more information about job openings, visit us at https://goodwinwilliam.com. We would love to meet and work with you!