Senior Technical EW Program Manager
Goodwin Recruiting Suffolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $160,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Industry-leading national defense research and development company in North Carolina is growing and seeking a new Senior Technical EW Program Manager to guide and lead its Program Management function and teams from concept development through delivery. The ideal candidate is innovative, dedicated, and self-motivated with a background in engineering. If you are ready to join a growing organization looking to continue its advancement in a competitive industry, apply today.
Senior Technical EW Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a team of technical and program personnel to execute the customer and corporate vision for each program within cost, quality, and time constraints
- Oversight of employees assigned to programs from a technical and administrative perspective, implementing industry best practices to meet contract requirements
- Presents formal and informal project status/plan briefings to the government and corporate managers through oral and written communications
- Establish milestones and ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies and manage risks, address program problems, and develops mitigations/solutions
- Serve as contract representative and be responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including project planning, development, and implementation according to cost, schedule, and technical (scope) requirements
- Participate as a senior member of the leadership team growing and achieving its corporate goals in building the capabilities of the company and increasing its long-term value
Senior Technical EW Program Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of industry experience in a senior leadership position for defense R&D programs with experience in supervising personnel, technology assessment, systems design, system analysis, managing multiple technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, acquisition planning, communicating and interfacing with government customers
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary opportunity capture team in a matrixed organization with a collaborative and a team-centric culture
- Ability to analyze current market needs and identify viable business development opportunities by understanding a diverse set of corporate capabilities and matching them up with client needs
- Minimum of BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related scientific discipline
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Relocate to North Carolina
Senior Technical EW Program Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary ($130K-$160K range)
- Great benefits including Medical, PTO, 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that s what we deliver. A person's age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them. DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match. SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time. See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: https://jobs.goodwinrecruiting.com/