Senior Living & Healthcare Recruiter
Goodwin Recruiting Seattle, WA
- Expired: November 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Living & Healthcare Recruiters Territory-Free, Uncapped, Remote Opportunity
Always wanted to be your own boss and be in control of your financial success? Are you ready for a change?
Senior Living & Healthcare recruiting is one of the most lucrative, in-demand sectors in recruiting. The recruiting fees in this space are among the highest in the industry and are only climbing even in this economy. You deserve a piece of the pie, on your terms!
Goodwin Recruiting is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm that has boasted double-digit sales increases for two decades. Our internal retention is twice the industry average for agency recruiters. We are currently building our business aggressively throughout the U.S and developing new markets.
Our commitment to our business partners:
Autonomy Goodwin Recruiting allows you to be in control of your business yet provides you with all the extensive support you need.
Training - Goodwin Recruiting provides what one Recruiting Partner referred to as a world-class training program in Recruiting that is detailed, thoughtful, interactive, and applicable.
Resources without cost to our Recruiting Partners Goodwin Recruiting provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry we use Salesforce as our CRM with Bullhorn for Salesforce as our ATS; we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, ad slots on ZipRecruiter, a Monster license, TextUs texting application and voice service, Skill Survey reference check software, and much more.
Support and genuine care for our Recruiting Partners success This can best be explained through the testimonial of one of our Recruiting Partners that said, People at Goodwin are what makes Goodwin great. Their genuine care for your individual success is what makes the overall team at Goodwin stronger. Why would any other office volunteer their precious time to help another new office get off the ground?
Better flexibility of life - Goodwin Recruiting allows for Recruiting Partners to get work accomplished within normal business hours while managing personal obligations (i.e. taking children to school, getting animals to the vet) along with the ability to take advantage of natural downtimes during nights and weekends.
Away from the daily grind of previous roles - Recruiting Partners no longer have to rush out the door to get to an 8-5 job. Recruiting Partners have the ability to get their day started at their home office with a warm cup of coffee while reviewing resumes and client sourcing. No more long nights and weekends overseeing multiple employees in varying office environments.
New intellectual challenge - Recruiting Partners bring all of their industry knowledge or recruiting experience from previous roles in the field to help place other professionals in a position they love. In addition, Recruiting Partners use their existing knowledge in a new and challenging sales role while speaking with key decision-makers to build their clientele.
- Partner as an independent contractor under your own small business LLC.
- The day-to-day focus is on generating new business, sourcing and interviewing job seekers, and working with clients to introduce them to candidates for their job opportunities
- Organization, drive, and excellent time management are traits essential to success.
The advantages of partnering with Goodwin Recruiting:
- We are highly rated, as can be seen on such platforms as:
- No territory restrictions on clients or candidates
- The ability to negotiate retained searches in addition to contingent searches
- Unlimited earning potential; there is no cap to what you can make
- A genuine work/life balance without micromanagement
- Respect for our partners with open and honest communication
- A remote career opportunity, work where you like
- Thrive as both an individual and team member in our diverse and inclusive environment
- This is a 100% commission-based opportunity.
- There is no limit to your earning potential. You are the creator of your own success.
- Typical earnings ranging from $75k to $150k per year, but total earnings are limitless based on your effort and results
- 2 years of recruiting or business development experience or 5+ years of Senior Living & Healthcare industry experience
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for building relationships
BusinessView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting