A growing restaurant group is looking for a high-level Restaurant Manager to oversee all operations. This unique concept is ideal for a strong, experienced leader who is seeking to be a part of something special, create real connections with our guests, and take pride in our high-quality spirits and food made with fresh ingredients.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and passion in all aspects of this role
- Oversee all operations and drive sales, including our Distillery products and beverage program
- Act as a true mentor and coach to the entire team
- Put the needs of the guest first and resolve issues with discretion and professionalism as they arise
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of full-service experience in a Restaurant Manager role
- Strong people development skills and the ability to build a strong team
- Thorough understanding of all financial reporting
- Strong beverage program experience required
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Salary based on experience
- Growth potential is unlimited
- The satisfaction of providing incredible on-premise made Whiskey, made from scratch food and outstanding service to our guests
- Healthcare package
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: